The prospectus along with the registration form is available in the school office. The registration forms should be duly filled and submitted in the office before the due date. Please note that no application will be accepted after the due date.
The new admissions are largely taken in the pre-primary classes: Nursery and Kindergarten. The age limits for these being 3+, 4+, and 5+, respectively.
The following enclosures should compulsorily be attached with the admission form. If any one of these is not available, an application of extension must be submitted. The required documents then must be submitted within fifteen days of the admission.
- Birth Certificate: (Attached photo copy for std. Nursery and KG).
- Transfer Certificate from the last school attended (Prep onwards).
- Photostat copy of the progress report of the previous class.
- If transferred from another state Migration Certificate along with the Transfer Certificate duly endorsed by the D.E.O.
- Two nos. of passport size photographs